Wednesday, October 24, 2007

This listing I was in the NOW Magazine for the Dance Performance at the Smilling Buddha on June,21st,2006.

I feel like being in a listing is an accomplishment. It's not the fact of being in the listing but rather the accomplishment behind it that results in the listing.

If I hadn't have put on this performance at the Smiling Buddha and the Women's Self Defense fundraiser I would never have been listed in the NOW magazine.




NOW Magazine: Entertainment Listings in Toronto, June 15-21,2006

el mocambo Down with Webster, Fox Fire Forest, Debaser and Civilian C.C. (downstairs), ... the Whoremoans and Fierce Foxy Fires (queer-positive rock/punk). ...

Were it can be found: http://www.nowtoronto.com/issues/2006-06-15/music_clubs7.php



Also: Here is the flyer I was in for the actual event below:

No comments: