Saturday, October 6, 2007

The awakening of the Spiritual Goddess my own style Performance Script

This script I wrote and produced and directed it into a performance piece we performed at the Smiling Buddha Bar 961 College Street West, Toronto Ontario, on June, 21, 2006.

Brief of Perfomance:

It's about a spirtual goddess that get's corrupted by demons well trying to heal herself from her emotional pain. The demons are a part of her that she can't break free from. She yearns to break free from them but they end up being more powerful then her and destroy her spirit.

As a result, she weakens and the demons corrupt her. One by one the demons continue to suck all of her power out of her leaving her weak and lifeless. Helpless and not strong enough she tumbles to the ground and passes out.

Is this the end of her? Or will she be saved?

Song used for performance: Bring me back to Life by: Evenescense

Actual Script:

Characters: Zorg, Evil, Angel, Spirtual Goddess

Scene 1
It starts off with Spiritual goddess looking into the crystal ball trying to cure her evil spirits.

Scene 2
Then, Evil and Zorg come out and start to dance toward eachother facing the audience and when they reach eachother they together come towards me.

Scene 3
Then, they start pulling at me and shoving me from side to side.

They pull me off the chair and I fall to the floor. I try to save myself but they weaken me and I struggle to save myself.

Zorg and Evil hover over me and take all my energy away as I am on the floor and I pass out.

Zorg and Evil dance around me circling me.

The Angel comes out and scares Zorg and Evil away shooing them off me and attacking them. The Angel is more powerful then Zorg and Evil so she ends up winning.

Zorg and Evil discover they don't stand a chance against Angel and flee off stage.

Angel comes over to me and brings me back to life for she is very powerful, and we dance off stage happily.

The end

By: Fierce Foxy Fire

No comments: