Saturday, October 6, 2007

The girl behind the shadows my own style performance script

Important Info about my performance scripts: All my scripts I write are mainly based on life experiences.

The girl behind the shadows Brief

She stares into the empitiness feeling the fear creep up in her body. Just one second ago she was fine, feeling like she was a part of society and then all of a sudden, she feels closed in like all her power has been lost and she can’t regain it. She feels really out of it, as if something has taken over mind, her soul.

Then the shadow comes and hovers over her like a curse. She trys to get away from the dark shadow but is not strong enough that it keeps hovering getting bigger and bigger…

The girl behind the shadows is about, a girl who feels totally connected to the world to her self and then she starts to feel withdrawn, like the world is out to get her.

She is constantly in a battle to escape her shadow that ever so desperately try’s it’s best to take over her and destroy her spirit.

Can she escape? And will she break free from this evil curse for good?

The girl behind the shadows will have you on the edge of your seat, you don’t want to miss it!!


The girl behind the shadows actual script

1st Scene

2 people are sitting in chairs engaging with each other in a deep conversation.

1st person reaches over and touches her hand.

2nd person backs away and all of a sudden starts to feel disconnected from her and the world.

With this sudden personality change, she stumbles out of her chair and starts to back away from her friend with a look of fear on her face.

Her friend (1st person) get’s up and goes towards her having felt the shift in her energy, she try’s to reach out to her, try’s to comfort her.

The closer she comes to 2nd person the more she backs away in fear.

Her friend looks at her wondering what went wrong all of a sudden and doesn’t know what to do.

After trying again to get through to her again, her friend gives up and goes off stage.


Scene 2

Then the demon comes out and hovers over me like a dark curse representing my dark shadow.

I gasp with fear and try to get away from it but I can’t for the force is extremely strong and powerful.

I fall to the ground dragging myself on the floor. (WE DO A FLOOR DANCE PERFORMANCE WERE I TRY TO ESCAPE THE SHADOW)

After a while of fighting with my shadow and not succeeding, I clutch myself on the ground in desperate need to escape.

I SAY OUT LOUD (IT’S ALL IN MY HEAD, YOU’RE NOT REAL!!)


Scene 3


As I do this reiki energy flows out of my hand and into my body.

The force is so strong that for a second I feel great relief like there is hope.

All of a sudden, I see a white light in the distance. I start going towards the white light and perch under it.

This white light is reiki energy here to help me.

As she goes under the light she feels a powerful force within her and this gives her more strength then ever before.

With this new strength she yells “I CAN BEAT THIS” “I WILL BEAT THIS”

YOU CAN’T TAKE OVER ME!

The more she says this the more powerful she feels.

The demon struggles to stay alive but my words are so powerful and strong that the demon doesn’t stand a chance.

The more I believe in myself and my words, the more powerful I am the more the demon struggles to stay alive.

Slowly the demon starts to fall to the ground loosing its power and then struggles on the ground to keep alive.

I fight with it for a bit and give it reiki energy. The energy is so strong that the demon struggles to stay alive but doesn’t and ends up dieing.

I touch it to make sure it is dead and breathe a sigh of relief when I see that it is dead for good!

Then the white light comes again from a distance and shines over the demons head. The light is so powerful that it cures the demon and the demon after dieing is reborn again into a new, more powerful person.

This symbolizes that the evil thoughts about people that I have has been broken and cured.

Scene 4

Both of us go over to each other link arms (symbolizing that this part of me no longer will take over in an evil way) and walk off stage happy together.

By: Fierce Foxy Fire

No comments: